AMRAA IS CURRENTLY HIRING THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
AG SALES REPRESENTATIVE:
Serves customers by selling products; meeting customer needs.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Customer Service
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Closing Skills
- Territory Management
- Prospecting Skills
- Product Knowledge Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Motivation for Sales
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS POSITION PLEASE CONTACT DOUG AT 780-673-9593
Stop In Store
Stop in store to drop off a resume and talk to us in person!